How does NGM work for me as a buyer?
- Your purchasing requirements (products, quantities and prices) are viewed in New Green Market.
- From that moment on, your demand will be visible to you in New Green Market.
- You’ll see an overview of parties that fit your demand.
- When you’ve found a suitable product offer, press the buy button.
- You’ll receive a confirmation of your order. This is also sent to the grower.
- The grower’s haulier will subsequently take care of delivery at one of the six hubs, namely Aalsmeer, Rijnsburg, Naaldwijk, Eelde, Ede or Herongen.
- The account will be debited and the purchase will have been paid for.
What will change for buyers during the next phase of NGM?
- You’ll receive messages with matches about growers offering products for the prices and conditions you’ve specified.
- You’ll receive messages with near matches about growers offering their products, but at for example a different price. You’ll then have the option to adjust the difference to create a match.
- After placing an order, a message will be sent to the control tower, which will then schedule a shipment with the carrier. You’ll receive a message from the control tower about the products to be loaded, the collection time, delivery location and delivery time.
- You’ll soon be able to choose from different payment methods.